Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-12-2006, 01:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 166/160/140

Height: 5'4

Default Newbie here

Hi ladies! I am so glad I found you all...I really need the motivation. I am a stay at home mom of 2 a three year old and a almost 3 month old. I was overweight before I had my last but I was 196 when I went to have him and have been stuck a 171.....My goal is 140. I jsut need support and some one to stay on top of me to do the things I need to do!
brooke56s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 02:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 246/242/126

Height: 5'3"

Hi Brooke. I live in TN, also. Welcome to 3FC! You can do it, girl! You don't have very far to go. I'll check in on you as much as I can. I'll be starting NutriSystem with a friend tomorrow and I have 120 lbs to lose! Let's encourage each other, okay?

God bless,
Crystal
CrystalG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 02:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 207/207/160

Hi Brooke,

Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place for support and encouragement. Good luck to you. I know you can do it.

Visit my FitDay

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...?Owner=MissieA
MissieA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 03:45 PM   #4  
Debbie

S/C/G: 230/230/173

Height: 5'6

Default new to group

Hi ladies,

Another newbie here. I'm from Oregon. Never used a formum, chat room or any sort of online support group. Hope I don't make too many annoying mistakes. If so please let me know so I can mend my ways.

I'm one of those Monday starters. Tomorrow I begin once again. Only this time I really really really really meant it! ....Really!

Tomorrow I become an official member of another support group. TOPS. You've probably heard of them. Taking pounds off sensibly. They support you and whatever plan or program you are on.

I found a couple of walking partners this last week and now with this support group maybe just maybe I can be successful in improving my quality of life by eliminating many of the weight related discomforts.

Tops has a monthly menu posted to their site which I will follow as it had many of the foods I eat, practice portion control and get on my way to lose 50 lbs (230 to 180) at which time I will re-negociate my plan of action.

I hope you all have a good week doing the things you say you will do...And thanks for being there, Missy, Crystal, Brooke, et al

Skinnydip
skinnydip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:19 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Hi and welcome to all you new folks. We like new folks!
I'm going to encourage you to do a couple of things here at 3FC.
Come everyday at least once for encouragement. If all these people are trying so can you, right?
Find a daily thread and post! Accountability! Keep an eye out for the other daily posters and they'll keep an eye on you.
Then read some more in the evening so that you can float into sleep thinking about how healthy tomorrow is going to be.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:26 PM   #6  

Hi skinnydip,

Thanks for telling us about TOPS. I need walking partners, although I plan on using my Walk Away the Pounds videos every day for 30+ minutes. Let's encourage each other! We can do it - together!
Old 11-12-2006, 04:48 PM   #7  
Debbie

S/C/G: 230/230/173

Height: 5'6

Hey Crystal, if you want to email me directly with me I would like that. I will continue to post at FC site but it would be nice to have a pen pal too!
skinnydip
skinnydip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 05:44 PM   #8  

skinnydip, I'd be happy to email you. I'll put my email addy in my User CP so that we can email each other.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:35 PM   #9  
beanteacher

S/C/G: 262.5/254/130

Height: 5'4"

I'm a newbie too....HI!!
Lisa
beanteacher is offline   Reply With Quote