Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-05-2006, 09:08 PM   #1  

Default Hello, Im new!!

Hello everyone! Hope I have done everything correct registering and such!! It will take me a little time to get used to the website but I look forward to hearing about everyonce weightloss and health successess as well as my own! I am wondering the same as Sticky, how do I know where my message is so that I know where to check back! Wish me luck don't want to get lost! Hehehe Everyone have a fantastic food week
Dobiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 10:03 PM   #2  

Default Hello outthere, anybody there??

Hello, This is my 2nd time doing this....My 1st attempt was on selfweb. I lost 11lbs by myself & self. Now this time, I'm trying with this website, & a friend. I have failed myself. And I just need someone who can listen, laugh, & let me share my ideas. Holly
hojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 06:46 AM   #3  

Default Yeah! You my first reply on FC :)

Story of my life! I have lost 11 pounds myself at least 20 times over! I really need to lose 100 pounds total! But I would settle just to make it to 199 pds. I read about fat chicks in a magazine and it sounded like something I really could benefit from in so many ways. Hope your day started off healthy, and I will be seeing you around
Old 11-06-2006, 07:53 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 256/217.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobiemom View Post
Story of my life! I have lost 11 pounds myself at least 20 times over! I really need to lose 100 pounds total! But I would settle just to make it to 199 pds.
Dobiemom! I'm right there with you! On paper, it looks like I've lost about 15 pounds in one year. Not a great loss in itself when you have over 100 to lose like we do but....I can't tell you how many times I've lost the same 10 or 12 pounds just this past year! It's just too hard trying to go it alone. This is such a great support sight. I've lurked off and on for a year and finally decided that not only do I need to start participating to give back some of the support I've been taking, but I also think I'll get more from being an active forum member.

Hojo, try not to think in terms of "failing." We didn't fail because we're still trying! There are lots of good folks here to listen, laugh and cry with us. We are very blessed indeed!

Let us hear from both of you often!
Melanie M
Trophy Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 04:20 PM   #5  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Dobiemom & hojo!!!

Dobiemom - we should should start a dobie lover's thread!!

Here's my fur baby!!

chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 08:17 PM   #6  
300+ Chick

Welcome! Good luck with your weight loss efforts!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 06:30 AM   #7  

Default :cb:

Thank you sOOOOOOO much! I am very excited to be here!
Old 11-07-2006, 06:52 AM   #8  

Default chick in the hat

Love the dobie!!! One thing about dogs they don't judge you on your weight they love you even your fat or skinny