Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 04:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/250/160

Height: 6'0"

Talking Hello!!

Hello everyone! I thought this would be the perfect time to introduce myself since, well... I'm new. I'm a happy 17 year old girl who loves her life except for one small problem. I'm 100lbs heavier than I should be (well... I already lost 10lbs! So its more like 90.) I am told I'm very mature for my age and I believe it.

I want to lose weight the healthy way not with diets that starve you or pills that once you get off them all the weight you lost comes right back with extra weight. I want to be a R.D. (regisitered dietician) when I grow up and go to college. I've already stated my way to health but I thought I would get some help and what a better way than to join all the lovely people who will give me the support I need.

Currently I'm at 250
I started at 260 on August 5th (my birthday...) 2006
I want to be 160 by my 18th birthday (8/5/07)

I can't wait to meet everyone and lose the weight to feel better than ever!

Stephanie

P.S. - I am not the best speller in the world so please forgive any errors I make.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Size 24/Size 20/Size 8

Height: 5'7"

Stephanie,

Welcome to 3FC! Congratulations on losing 10 pounds already. It sounds like you are off to a great start
Closed Thread