Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-17-2006, 06:36 PM   #1  

Talking I am NEW!

Hi everyone! I finally decided I needed some support out in the WWW world... so welcome me! Here's a little about myself.... I am turning 23 soon, and I live with a wonderful and supportive bf. I have always been larger (at my smallest in HS, I was 125 lbs and a size 12). I am currently at my highest weight and after struggling to lose it over the past year, I have completely dedicated myself to achieving my goal. I am 5'7" and weigh 228 lbs/size 16. I am currently using the slimfast diet alternating between the bar and cereal in the morning with fruit, and a healthy dinner. I do belly dancing - which I have to say is a fantastic work out! My goal is to get dwn to a healthy 150 - or to lose a total of 78 lbs. I hope to accomplish this within the next year, before I consider marriage and around the time I will begin to pursue a phD (haven't got the undergrad yet - but I am paying my car loan off first!). Time to get my life in order, but I need t start with myself first!
sharkaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 11:56 PM   #2  
dum dee dum

S/C/G: 213/185/140

Height: 5'7½"

Hi sharkaps , you have come to the right place! You will find AMAZING support from everyone and able to reach your goal in no time
ohhh and ! Try not to lose yourself among the threads (I know I did, and still do )...there are a billion of them !
passionfruit is offline   Reply With Quote