Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-12-2006, 03:02 PM   #1  

Default Canuck Newbie

Hi Everyone!

I am from Vancouver Canada. I am currently on the LA Weightloss Program. I started in February '06. I have lost 11 pounds to date, but need to lose almost 30 more! I am going to Mexico on November 19th with a bunch of skinny chicks, and desperately want to be able to at least wear a bikini top!! So anybody willing to support and be supported would be just wonderful. I hope to hear from you!
dolphin77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 10:14 PM   #2  
Kez :)

S/C/G: 220/208/170

Height: 5'6"

hi dolphin! im a newbie canuk as well so thought i would say hello im next door in Alberta... i have not yet figured out if i want to follow a specific plan. 2.5 years ago i was 257lbs and i got down to 203 on 'my own' but lost my stamina and got back up to 220... i was 203 lbs exactly one year ago....so here i am lol. i dont have a date set for any goals but am probably going to Florida next fall so i guess that gives me a year to get my butt in gear lol!

hope you enjoy it here i just joined today so im still looking around
kezt77 is offline   Reply With Quote