Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-10-2006, 04:52 PM   #1  
On The Road Again

S/C/G: 228/224.5/135

Height: 5'4

Arrow Newbie here from Houston, Texas

Hello everyone! I'm excited this time around because I believe that after all these years of crash diets, fad diets and weight-loss pills galore, I finally have the know how to lose the weight safely by exercising and eating the right types of food. I am 22 years old, married for almost 3 years. Nov 1st is our anniversary. I will be graduating next semester with an Associate in Arts. By May of 2007, I will have reached my goal. Please pray for me and my family because I know I will have some bad days. LOL

My journey began when I was in the 6th grade. I wore a size 18 in womens. You can just imagine my horror when I began to really look at myself in the mirror. My mom, battling obesity herself, didn't know much about healthy weight-loss. Everything I know today is from trial and error. I have lost the weight before and gained it all back because I knew nothing about maintaining weight. Loosing weight my junior year in high school brought me down to a size 6 by that summer and that is my current goal.

The last pair of pants I bought was an 18 and that was a couple of weeks ago. When I saw my self in a photo I took with my friends and I could not believe how large I was. I will upload it as soon as it develops (digital camera). That is my starting photo. I'm ready now, no turning back for me or quitting mid way.

Thank you for letting me tell my story.
LydiBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 05:53 PM   #2  
It's working this time!

S/C/G: 235/212/175

Height: 5' 1.5"

Talking

About a week after I started my journey, I had Keith take some before pics of me. GAWD! They're HORRIBLE! lol Real motivators though.

Tisha___ is offline   Reply With Quote