Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-03-2006, 08:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 182

Height: 5'4"

Default It's tomorrow -- no more delays

Hi Everyone,
I have been deciding to start tomorrow for about four years and today I actually started. I was so scared to get on the scale because I knew I had gained a lot. I now weight three pounds less than I did when I gave birth but no baby inside. But I'm going to get on it everyday and get out of denial. I'm actually excited and looking forward to posting my losses. (Plus, I really like my new name.) I read this site all the time and I'm glad I finally joined in. Talk to you soon....
pudgemustbudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:06 AM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

Welcome!!! You will find many people here to talk to. I stepped on that stupid scale back in April about a week before my youngest sons 5th birthday and finally came to the realization that what was on my body didn't have anything to do with his birth, LOL Now 51 pounds lighter and not really sure if I want to lose more I feel so much better about myself. I owe most of this to 3fatchicks!! Without the support and inspiration of these wonderful folks I would have given up once more. Good luck, you can do this!!!
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:19 AM   #3  
I'm a loser, baby!

S/C/G: 314/198/155

Height: 5'10"

Welcome to 3FC!! I love it here, this is the best place for support. Come here everyday and you'll get it!

Post often so we get to know you!
pgray1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 02:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 182

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for the inspiration. I'll be here everyday and hope to one day be able to offer others inspiration too.
pudgemustbudge is offline   Reply With Quote