Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-18-2006, 10:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 211/211/135

Height: 5'1"

Red face New in PA

Hi everyone, This is my first post so if I act like I don't know what I'm doing...you're right. I'm looking for a 50-something support group to help get me motivated. I've been looking at the site for a week or so & tonight saw the post for TBL which interested me. I'm not sure about joining the group though...any thoughts? I am 54, need to lose 75 pounds, have fibromyalgia & myofascial syndrome which means I hurt all over almost all of the time. I know that exercise would help me but I just can't get motivated. Am looking for someone with similar problems for encouragement/support.
hagarshelga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:14 PM   #2  
Shoshone

S/C/G: 323/260/160

Height: 5'5''

Hi I Am New Too, Also Have Mobility Problems. And Definitely Do Not Know What I Am Doing. Basically Trying To Learn My Way Around The Computer And More Than Willing To Give And Get Moral Support On The Weight Loss Journey. Would Like To Lose Another 100#. I Am 61 Years Young And Have Lost 63#.
SHOSHONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:27 PM   #3  

Height: 5'1"

Hi, both of you. I'm 59, so one of the "older" ladies around too. Groups are great, and there are some good ones here. Just look around. But if you would like a more personal, more 1-1 e-mail buddy let me know. Us older ladies do have a few more problems to face and don't loose like the younger members do.
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote