Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-30-2006, 02:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 286/280/175

Height: 5' 6"

Smile hello, I'm a rooster but I need your help...

I have been visiting this site for a couple of years and finally have the umpf to try to post here. I am going at my weight problem again, again, again.
I am currently enrolled in WW's for the 4th or 5th time in my life. I have been very sucessful with WW's over the years but when I take my will back, I'm gone. I am 280 right now and hope to get in the neighborhood of 170'ish.
I have had Quadruple Cardiac By-Pass and blew out my right knee due to my weight and bad eating habits, all with-in the last two years...and I'm only 47.
Yikes...I got to get my act together or I'm gonna be fertilizer for the worms.
Appreciate all the help I've got on this site...just saying hello and thanks. Hope its O.K. for me to be here with you "chicks".

Jim
bostonbeanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 146/138/125

Height: 5'5

Roosters are always welcome, good to see you taking charge and getting your life on track.
Ash
Ash15+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Some are roosters, some are chicks but we are all in the same barnyard. Welcome.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:02 PM   #4  

i am new to this site as well and i am glad that this site does exist so that everyone can get a helping hand....stick with the family here and we will get to our goals...
jelligirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:07 PM   #5  

Welcome! Come and check out the 100lb club! We have roosters in the hen house! And some very successful ones, Charles, Howie, frenchiepolarbear and Slimmingsi come to mind.
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:32 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 250/250/160

Height: 5ft.5"

Welcome, you have to start some where. One day at a time my friend. I'm 47 my self and just lost my leg due to diabetes so I know you have been through the ringer, You can do it! Just comming back to this site is the first step of many. Good Luck!
shoots-alot is offline   Reply With Quote