Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-27-2006, 10:22 PM   #1  

Cool Looking for a buddy!!

hey Im a 19 year old college student from baton rouge,LA looking for a weightloss buddy for support and motivation. I have 100lbs to loose so someone that has a similar amount of weight to loose would be great!

thanks
aiombo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 164/155/150

Height: 5'8"

Smile Hi!

Hey there!

I've been looking for a buddy about my age and I'm so glad to have found your post! I'm a 20 year old college student in Massachusetts. I've lost about 48 pounds so far and have another 12-15 to go, so in total I'll have a weight loss of 60 pounds or more. Maybe my recent experiences in losing weight can help you get started and we can help keep each other on track. I'd love to hear from you!

Sarah
dremfindr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:08 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/234/155

Height: 5'8

I don't quit have 100 lbs to lose.I have 60lbs but it's not to far from 100 so I'd love to help support you.I can use some myself from time to time,so just send me a message on maybe we can chat over AIM or YIM.
TiffyTaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:31 PM   #4  

Default great!

its great hearing from you guys!!! well let me start by telling you guys more about me. i have always been over weight and i have tried alot of unhealthy methods and alot of healthy methods. my greatest problem is lack of motivation and also i get sidetracked. Im hoping to take this diet a couple of baby steps at a time.so far I have decided to start my new healthy eating plan and my fitness plan. I would really love some advice and input about staying motivated and other things i will need for success from you guys and also to learn more about you. I really hope to help you guys anyway i can too!!
Old 08-29-2006, 12:19 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 164/155/150

Height: 5'8"

Hey girls!

I'm so happy to have found some buddies that are about my age and going through the same thing. I don't even know where to begin! What do you think is your biggest problem you have to face when it comes to changing your lifestyle to a healthier way? For me, exercising was alright to add and I was okay with it, but I still struggle with my calories and I try really hard to make sure I don't go too crazy with it. What kind of nutritional plans are you going to try? I count calories, fat, and fiber. So far it's worked really well for me. Once I realize how much I'm putting into my mouth (and thereby onto the rest of me) it's easier for me to stop what I'm doing. Keep up the good work and keep me posted on how you're doing! Talk to you soon.

Sarah
[email protected]
164/162/150
dremfindr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 10:31 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 250/250/145

Height: 5'5

Thumbs up 100 pounds here I come

My name is Billie or honeysuckle anyway I have about 100 to lose and it has been a fight I would love to be your buddy maybe we could lose it together and give support to the other.
Billie
honeysuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 12:31 AM   #7  

hey guys

im sorry i havent been on here lately! its the beginning of the fall semester and everything is so hectic!!! well let me start by saying hi to everyone!! well to answer everyone better in here i will give you guys my email. its [email protected]. please just email me everyone and ill get back to you coz its hard to be on here everyday sometimes.

thanks