Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-26-2006, 06:08 PM   #1  
Picker and a Grinner

S/C/G: 132kg/128/75

Height: 173cm

Default *peeking in*

Hi! I am Nixxie! Been a rubenesque girl most of my life and finally after *cough30+cough* years of it I am attempting to think about getting motivated and doing something about it.

I live across the big pond in Europe with my boyfriend(a body builder nonetheless who doesn't mind my wiggles). I didn't know if there was anyone else on here who lives in the land of Vikings and Hurdy Durdy-ness.

One would think that moving to a place with less fast food and more exercise that the weight would come off quickly, but this is not the case. 2 years and only 12lbs?!

Anyway, if anyone is in the Malmö Sweden area and would like to get up in the morning (like 5am) and walk for an hour, holler at me! I am starting this on monday. I need to do something and it is always better to do it with a friend.

Last edited by Nixxie; 08-26-2006 at 06:18 PM.
Nixxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:19 PM   #2  
I'm on the wagon

S/C/G: 314/275.5/125

Height: short stuff

Hi

I don't live in your area or time zone but I thought I'd be the first to say Welcome anyway and I'm glad you're here. You will find it helps keep you motivated, having other people to chat with about your food planning, etc. ( I don't want to use the word diet because some don't use that word)
Whatever you choose to call it, we're all here to help

Nice to meet you and browse around and see if you find one or more particular areas that you feel comfy in and post away!!

~ Angie
Abbeycat36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 03:57 AM   #3  
Picker and a Grinner

Thanks Angie!

I am going to browse. I didn't really realize how many categories there were until last night around midnight. wow!

Thanks!

/Nixxie
Old 08-27-2006, 10:04 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Nixxie... welcome! I'm a long ways from Sweden but so glad you are here. It's great that you are going browsing. I hope you will free to jump right in anywhere... that's the way we do it around here and you are welcome anywhere!

Let me invite you to my favorite support group... the 300+ and ready to try again. I know you are not at 300 pounds but neither was I when I joined, and we do welcome people who are "close" -- here is a link to the main section

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124

Try the numbered threads... right now we are at #989 but it changes rapidly since there is such heavy posting. Hope to see you there

in Seattle
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 07:28 AM   #5  
Picker and a Grinner

Hi Misti!

Thanks for the invite. I have been looking around and mostly I just jump in where I feel I have an opinion. hehehe

I will look there a little later in the week when I have more time to spend on the net(homework rules my life). I was at one point 380lbs(hmm....5 or 6 years ago).

/N