Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-25-2006, 08:00 PM   #1  

Thumbs up I'm new...I think a buddy would help (me)

Hi....My first post as well. I'm looking, maybe someone's up tonight? My name is Cass. Or you can call me that :-)...I'm 21, female, Florida....I'd prefer a female buddy but a male buddy could do too. And any age. Any place. Someone who understands someone like me who is an over-eater when they are mad or sad. I might be an emotional eater??? I need much support thats all I'm saying. I'm 5'4, 243lbs. Thats obese, that I know. Even though I carry my weight well....

Good news for me though...my glucose level is normal (!) and my lipids (colesterol) is 145. I think thats good too but I'm early twenties is that normal for me? Because my mother is 47 and hers is 300 ish....

Before I finish I would like to add that I go to college for 2 hours twice a week and go out sometimes...so I'm a go-outter....Should I bag lunch or choose healthy? Sorry to sound so demanding...I'm sorry.
Icanchangemylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:07 PM   #2  
Paleo-ish Girl

S/C/G: 255.5/174/160

Height: 5'6"

You sound like me, lolz.

I'm 21 in Chicago. 239 pounds, with three kids and a full time job. Bleh.

Shoot me a message if you want to chat sometime.
Altari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:28 PM   #3  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Hi cass and Altari My name is Bonnie and I know what you are both going threw and I would like to invite you both to our group. We are a fabalous group of ladies who have lots of weight to loose. You should stop by and see us. We are their and we give and get lots of support.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91885
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 09:56 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Cass, and welcome! I love your positive attitude as evidenced by your ID!!

I lived in Florida for four years... Fort Lauderdale... but am now back in my beloved PNW.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote