Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-14-2006, 05:37 AM   #1  
I'm a pirate & a princess

S/C/G: 205/205/140

Height: 5'6"

Cool Look who's new!

Hey! That would be me. I'm new... Yep. Well I'm 19 and going off to college next week. Scary. But I got friends going there and one who is living in the same building as me. I want to lose weight but I know it will be hard considering I can't really cook good food because theyr dont allow stoves or hot plates or anything of the such in the dorms. I will have a microwave and fridge though. And I will have free range of the mess hall. But from what I hear from my friend, theres nothing but cold spaghetti and wilted lettus. Bah.

I've have a problem with sweets sence I was little. I was the Fat kid sence I was ten, and hace charts in my med files showing weight gain from that young. Until I was 8 I was really thin. So I started early. I admit I love food but try not to binge or eat out of bordom, but sometimes I still do. Thus the weight I have now. I try to drink lots of water becuase 1) I live in the desert and 2) Diabeaties (sp) runs in the family and I havn't been testes positive for it yet but I may soon if I dont watch out. My mother is also heavy weight and I'm thinking of sending her the link to this sight. I'm sure it would help her.

Well I guess thats it. Hopefully the next school year I wont be talking about cold spaghetti....
PiratePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:05 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 192/186/155

Height: 5'9"

GOOD LUCK at school! College was some of the best years of my life. Yes, the cafeteria doesn't always have the best food, but where there is a will, there is a way! Plan ahead, get support from your friends and family, and really try to get some exercise there. One good thing about being on campus is you usually walk EVERYWHERE, which is a good thing. Most campuses also have a gym facility free to use for students, and mine even had free exercise classes. I used to love running in college and there where an abundance of places to do that also.

Good Luck sweetie. With the support of friends and family and your new found friends here, you can do it!
EverHopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 12:07 AM   #3  
I'm a pirate & a princess

S/C/G: 205/205/140

Height: 5'6"

Thanks a lot. I hope that my campus has a gym. I read somewhere that it did, I think. My friend who is living in the same building is also on the chunky side and hopefully he'll want to go to the gym wit me. If not I'll sneek my brother in or something, he loves to work out. The whold food thing, well I'm really hoping that they have like yougert and stuff like that. But I'll manage. I figured that if I work hard enough I can get all of this off.. Good thing my campus is huge or i would be in trouble... well actually i'm not looking foward to that but oh well..

Thanks again it means a lot
PiratePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote