Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-10-2006, 08:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 265/187/175

Height: 6'

Default I'm new, what does PM mean, and need buddies

I'm new to the "forum" thing, can't you tell!! What and how does PM work? I'm looking for some buddys! I'm a stay at home mom that currently has no friends/ family in my local area, and for the last 3 months have had no vehicle (my van needs a new transmission, and we've had numerous things happen over the summer that we have had to prioritize spending $ on, such as the leaky roof!) and desperatly need other females to chat with!!
decbysteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:14 AM   #2  
it's always something

Hi, welcome to 3FC

PM = Private Message. We have a thread in our FAQ forum that will describe the features and hopefully be of help. Click here for the thread

Our FAQ Forum might be of help getting to know the forum.

If you have any other questions about using the forum, please visit our Help Forum for assistance

Good luck!
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 09:09 PM   #3  
jmo
jmo

S/C/G: 201/201/151

Height: 5' 7"

Hi decby steph. I am also a stay at home mom, trying to loose a few pounds. I would love to chat. I totally understand the prioritizing $$$$. My husband teaches in Alabama, so there you go. feel free to PM anytime
jmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 09:46 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 184/183/140

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to 3FC!! It is really great here. I love it the most because you can talk about weight, losing weight and all the stuff that goes along with it, and everyone understands. No one will say "no, honey you're beautiful I love you just the way you are." (Love my DH, but I don't love me just the way I am) There is lots of encouragement here, and lots to chat about.

I'm a stay at home mom too. DH and I have one car, which is very tricky sometimes, but I think we're going to try and stick to that for the next 3 or 4 years. I'm moving to a new area in a couple of months and am mortified of making new friends as well....luckily I'll be bringing 3FC.com with me!!
brooke26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:38 PM   #5  
Staying on track!!

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/175

I'm not a stay at home mom, but count me in the one-car group! My DH rides a motorcycle to/from work, but on cold/rainy days, that gets a bit tricky.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in & say WELCOME!!!
shyla2001 is offline   Reply With Quote