Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-27-2006, 09:08 PM   #1  
Shopaholic Anonymous

S/C/G: 180/148/127

Height: 5'5"ish

Talking Hiya! College student seeks buddy who shares interests: Weight loss and Gossip!!

Hi there!

My name is Sarah Jane and well, my weight loss journey has been QUITE an interesting one. I am now 18 years old and a sophomore in college, and I'm looking for a buddy who wants to talk on instant messanger about not only our experiences losing weight (or your new struggles, if you are not a weight loss veteran), but everything else, because weight loss is not the only source of drama in our lives, haha! I am your typical girl who loves shopping and gossip, but I also have a lot of experience with the yo-yo of food addiction, and am seeking someone to talk to when the jar of peanut butter is beckoning. I have a lot of wisdom to share, and I'm looking for the right friend to share it with, a girl I can get nuggets of advice from too.

And as for that crazy weight loss journey mentioned above? Well, I guess you'll just have to talk to me if you want to learn more of the story!

Anyway. Feel free to send me a PM, respond here, or IM me on AOL (my screen name is the same as my user name, minus the underscore lines). Until then... happy dieting ladies!

<3 SJ
mccrew_the_jew is offline   Reply With Quote