Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-17-2006, 07:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/235/150

Height: 5'5

Cool new in Nashville

Hey everyone... 25 year old female here. I haven't quite figured out how to add all of the spiffy things to my profile just yet, but I will soon!

I'm at about 235 right now, so anything I can lose would be super!

I have a month before vacation time so I'm ready to kick this into high gear and really get going. I need a buddy... let me know if you are looking for one.

I'm also an asthmatic, so any advice from any others out there having to work around this issue. I definitely struggle when it comes to aerobic type exercises, so I've had to find other ways to do this. I'm also interested to know if anyone has experienced certain foods that have helped or harmed their asthma.

S.
itsjustme00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 235/235/150

Height: 5'5

Default uh oh...

I had to post a followup on this:

I have been sick and in bed all day today. Just as I was finishing up this post my sweet roomate brought me a plateful of pizza for dinner so I wouldn't have to get up. Haha.... oh boy.... so far to go
itsjustme00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:45 PM   #3  
Hot girl under some fat

S/C/G: Over 250/?/199

Height: 5-5

hey there, welcome. Im pretty new here too, but you'll learn to love it. There are some fab people here. Im 26 livin in sin and no kids and from Indy. You'll be losing before you know it, and the site is great when you have bad eating day and wanna give up. I always look at the goal stories for a little inspiration. Good Luck, and ill see you around.
blondie728 is offline   Reply With Quote