Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-17-2006, 03:56 AM   #1  
Sez

S/C/G: 240/220/150

Height: 5 ft 7

Smile Newbie from Canada

Hi everyone
My name is Sez and i emigrated to Canada from england last year. I am married to a trucker and have two boys 15 and 13 and two dogs a lab and a weimaraner.
I was a very skinny child - in fact i used to end up in tears because my brothers always used to make fun of me being so thin(hah bring back those days lol ) - i first started putting weight on in my late teens - i have always felt very tired and lethargic and suffered with depression i always thought i was anaemic but my blood tests were always normal - anyway i have just had a sleep study and have found out i have sleep apnea which means i stop breathing for up to a minute many times thru the night and i never get into a deep sleep so wake up feeling exhausted - i am waiting for a machine apparently its going to change my life - i hope im not expecting too much
anyway apnea is kind of a viscious circle the bigger u are the worse it is - the worse it is the more tired u feel and are more likely to put on weight.

i have tried everything to diet ive been up and down for years - ive just been at my heaviest but have lost some - ive tried everything too at the moment i am at weightwatchers and the gym - its coming off slowly but im doing it properly this time - no cutting corners to lose quickly and then put back on.

it would be nice to have a buddy if anyone is interested
Sez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:02 AM   #2  
stbakd

hi sez. welcome! i'll try to help. glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:09 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello and welcome! From just down south!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote