Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-11-2006, 02:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 216/195/150

Height: 5ft.7 inches

Wink Another New Chick

Hello All
I am totally new to this site, but it looks like a great support system. I am a 23 year old female from N J who is tryin to get back in shape. This time I HAVE to do it. I would love to Get and Give support!
UnfinishedBusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/155/125

Height: 5'3"

Welcome!
I'm relatively new to this site also, but it's been awesome so far! It's helped me alot, and I know it will for you, too!
Good luck!
4boys4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:35 PM   #3  

Hi Ladies,
Hope you have success! I too am pretty new here and have met some great people. I hope we can all help each other!
Hey 4boys4me, I think we have pretty much the same goals and #'s (except you are way more ahead of me!!!
Cindy Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:48 PM   #4  

You both are more than welcome to PM me if you ever need to chat or need a little support!

Cindy Ann- I'm not that far ahead, you'll catch up before you know it!
Old 07-11-2006, 04:06 PM   #5  

So ladies what do we find is working for us? What isn't?

I joined weight watchers again which is working for now, until I'm PMSing. I've come to the realization that I can't be so hard on myself around that time. I seem to be an all or nothing sort of person and I'm tryin to realize I won't lose it all in one day and that's ok. So thumbs up for weight watchers! I have my first weight in tomorrw. Wish me luck.
And as far as the excercise goes it's not that bad. It's just a matter of doing it. I played soccer for most of my life but once I stopped when I was 19, my weight spiraled out of control. So for me I know excercise works. So today I'm gonna get my butt to the gym no ifs ands or butts. How about you guys? Cindy and 4 boys...thanks for the support!!
Old 07-11-2006, 06:31 PM   #6  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Hello and Welcome!!

My name is Sunshine I am 26 wife to Brian and proud mommy to Garrett 8, Madison 4, and Colt 2!!

Good luck with your weight loss you can do it!!
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 06:37 PM   #7  

A friend of mine was starting South Beach, so I thought I'd give it a shot, and it's been working really well for me. I really miss pasta, but the trade off is worth it.
I have the same issues with PMS! Except I just want chocolate, or mac and cheese. And I try not to weigh myself at that time because it only depresses me. Water weight sucks!
I don't have that much time to go to a gym, but I run on my treadmill everynight and try and do some yoga in the mornings.
So far, so good, but it is hard.

Good luck with your weigh in!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 01:11 PM   #8  

Yea South Beach I tried once but I don't like much meat so it was very difficult. But if you like different kinds of meat and fish, you should have no problem. Good luck! And I hear ya on the pasta. I love pasta but I switched to whole wheat. It's not as good, but you get used to it. And thanks for the luck. I'll let you know how I weighed in!