Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-10-2006, 12:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245

Height: 53'

Default I really need a buddy

I am 49 years old. I am divorced and I eat when I'm stressed, bored, happy or sad. I'm tired of being overweight. I need to lose about 100 lbs. I'm on the atkins diet. It seems to be the only one that will work for me.
palex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:13 PM   #2  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Good luck!!! and Welcome to 3fc! you will find lots of good people here....
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:00 PM   #3  

Default I really need a buddy as well!!!

I really need a buddy as well!!!
I have had it with being fat!!!!!!!!!
I am very stressed at this point in my life
I am putting my husband through med school and I never know how hard it was going to be!
42 days after we got married he started school and each quarted it gets harder for us. I send lots of time alone while he is away or with his studys.
I have gained 40lb since our wedding and I hate myself for it. So today he start his 5th quarter of classes and today and I am starting my diet and it would be great to have a buddy to talk to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone???
Suzanne74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:13 PM   #4  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Red face Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by palex
I am 49 years old. I am divorced and I eat when I'm stressed, bored, happy or sad. I'm tired of being overweight. I need to lose about 100 lbs. I'm on the atkins diet. It seems to be the only one that will work for me.
Hi Palex!
You've come to a great place for advice, support & encouragement!

You CAN do this!!!

If you feel like chatting, feel free to send me a PM.

All the best to you!!

Kim
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:25 PM   #5  
it is what it is

S/C/G: 167/167/130

Height: 5'4"

Default testing testing testing 123...

I'm new today too. I am tired of being "Fat at Forty" and want to be "Fit at Fifty". I have eight months to lose 40 lbs and pray that I will finally make it. It has been a constant battle between evil food and good food that has kept me from losing anything. Plus the fact that my exercising habits aren't very consistant.

Unlike you, having the WILL and the POWER to stay on the Adtkins Diet which is big jump start. My weight loss efforts include healthy eating, portion control and exercise. Which I have been failing at all three lately.

So, I'll be your buddy along with the rest that has posted here today. No matter how much we need to lose we all go through the same frustrations and struggle every day we are overweight.

Good luck to you and the rest of ius in this world of weight loss.

lachae49
lachae49 is offline   Reply With Quote