Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-23-2006, 05:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/230/150

Default Detoxed!

Good morning! New day. I've been a big girl all my life, and I've been up and down at least thirteen thousand times. I'm an incessant procrastinator, and a definite sugar addict!

I got sick at the beginning of the week, though, and I couldn't eat anything at all for a good three days. Then I had a wisdom tooth pulled, which continued my no-sugar/no-solid food kick. So in the past five days I've been building myself back up to eating, and I figure that now I'm pretty well detoxed, it's the perfect time to get serious, forget procrastinating, and get my fitness level up to where it should be! I guess that's as good an introduction as any, especially for 6 am...

I'm really interested in the idea of having a 'buddy', although I'm unsure of what being a buddy would entail...anyone want to try to make sense of it with me??
suspendagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 01:15 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 206/190/145

Default hi buddy!

hi suspendagirl,
i'm new here and looking for a buddy too. i have 55 pounds to lose (again)...ugh. i'm not sure what a buddy system entails either, but i'm sure it can't be too hard.

would you rather stick to the bulletin board or email? either is good for me!
chubbybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 04:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 270/230/150

Default PM settings

I've got a nice long PM for you! If you edit your profile settings to allow PM receiving, it's all yours
suspendagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 10:40 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 206/190/145

Default Good morning!

Done! PM away, baby!
chubbybird is offline   Reply With Quote