Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-20-2006, 02:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 182/174/150

Default New

I am currently on LIndora, initially lost about 12 lbs. in 6 weeks..but now I am not losing anything..This diet is costing me a lot of money and Im not losing. I did kind of cheat over the weekend because I got frustrated as the scale is not moving. Went back to dieting on Monday...only liquids and a light dinner at night which I am supposed to do for 7 days..Its very hard to do and Im sick of starving myself..

I am want to weigh 150..so I have 24 lbs to go. Its a lot of weight to lose
Alta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 03:27 PM   #2  
kitty Momo

Welcome! We have the same amount of weight to lose! What diet plan are you on?? You are welcome to come down and join us at the Back In Kindergarten thread (under misc. clubs) we could encourage each other!
In the meantime enjoy the site!
Best
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 03:31 PM   #3  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

How long has it been since you have had a loss? If it has been less than a couple weeks...your body might just be recovering from the 12 lbs you lost already...

I did a little reading on Lindora - it sounds like something I could not do...I have to have real food. If you feel like you are starving yourself - IMHO it seems like this is kind of a bad plan. For me - if I feel deprived I tend to binge...I also don't like any plan that doesn't teach me how to eat for the rest of my life. Not that my way is the only way - but a lot of people lose weight very quickly on plans like this - only to gain it all back because they haven't built healthy habits along the way. Ok - off my soapbox...

Back to Alta- are you doing any exercise? Maybe you can kick your metabolism into gear that way.
Don't let me forget to say to 3FC!!!
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:46 PM   #4  

Hi...thanks for you support...Its nice to be able to communicate with people who are having the same struggle.

The Lindora plan is normal eating...just very closely supervised..you weigh in every day and you get vitamin shots.

I am not always super good on this plan..but I try my best to follow it and when I do eat something out of the plan..i immediately gain...This past weekend I had a glass of champagne and a glass of white wine and some other things I shouldn't have and this is the reason why I gained the weight.
I am back on the plan and exercising...really want to lose at least 15 lbs. more..what has kept you on track and when you have messed up? It just feels like I am never going to lose this weight no matter what.. I am thinking of not renewing the LIndora and going off on my own..Just lowering carb intake and eating more protein and exercise. I am paying way too much money for this.

Anyone else on the Lindora Plan?

Thanks
Old 06-20-2006, 08:49 PM   #5  

Chick in the Hat..

I started the diet May 9 and lost the 12 lbs by the end of May. Now its been 3 weeks and I havent really lost anything...I plateau right around the end of the month and went on lower calories and got down to 171..now Im back to 174...This is so frustrating!!! Have you guys experienced this on your weigh loss? Is is ok to go up like that? will I lose it again???