Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-18-2006, 11:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/199/150

Height: 5'8"

Default Newbie here

My name is Kristi, I am 33, married with 3 kids, ages 7, 4, 3. I have been trying to lose weight for a long long time, before marriage and kids. I work at an office so I don't get much excercise during the day and then when I come home I don't feel like it. I use to do tae bo on a regular basis, then it got nice out so I started walking after work, then I decided to ride bike, that only lasted a few times because we are in the process of remodeling our basement. I am stressed about several things, our basement getting done, and my 4 yr old broke her leg 3 weeks ago and we have crappy insurance. So I am worried about her leg and finances on top of that. I want to lose about 30 pounds. I am 5'8" tall. I need a motivator. I want to do this on my own with no pills or fad diets. It is so hard. I really don't eat out of control. When I work Monday- Friday this is what I eat: for breakfast I will either have a bowl of oatmeal or a special k bar, for lunch I will have either a ham and cheese sandwich or a Weight Watchers Smart Ones meal and a 100 calorie pack of chips and a diet soda. Then for supper I will eat what I make for the rest of the family. I try to do portion control at supper. I have been stuck at this weight for quite a while and would like to get past it and move on. When our basement gets finished( hopefully this week) I plan on putting a tv down there and doing some kind of excercise tape(probably tae bo). I need help to get me on the losing track again.
smoochie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 04:20 PM   #2  
Proud Army Mom!

S/C/G: 202/185/165

If you're still looking for a buddy, I'm here! Been thinking about buddying up with somebody myself. send me a pm
mel67 is offline   Reply With Quote