Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-13-2006, 04:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/256/Mini goal - 230

Height: 5'0

Default New:) Have a few questions?

Hey. I'm 14 and from Wyoming. I'm looking for someone to help motivate me. I'm planning on starting my diet Friday. I'm on weight watchers, it's the oly thing I can stick to. I'm way big. 5"0 at at 231 My final goal will be 110.

Oh I have a little question to because I wasnt sure where to post it, but I heard taking a teaspoon of vinegar after each meal helps you feel full or something? Anyone know how this works?

Thanks!

Sammi
xsammix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 04:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

to 3FC Sammi. Hey, you remind me of myself at 14: up at ungodly hours of the night, because you are on summer break and you don't have to wake up tomorrow for school, right? You've got me there, Sammi. That's one I actually HAVEN'T heard of, the vinegar thing.

Good luck on Weight Watchers. It's a fantastic program and it has a high success rate. I'm so glad to hear of someone young losing weight in a healthy way, because so many (including myself) fall into dangerous patterns when we are teenagers. I developed an eating disorder after crash dieting when I was 15 and I'm still struggling with it almost 8 years later.

I wish you much luck and strength as you begin your journey You are very much welcomed to PM me anytime
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 07:16 AM   #3  

There's a thread on here somewhere about the vinegar....I think everybody agreed that it was a myth.

Good luck to you -- you CAN do it!!!
mudbugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 11:17 AM   #4  
banned

hi sammi welcome. are ya lookin for a buddy? im 34 but im on ww andstarted yest&im trying to inc. vinegar hoping it helps my appetite im currently on 1/4 t 1-3x day pm me if u wanna buddy up
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 02:02 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/256/Mini goal - 230

Height: 5'0

Thanks tons everyone! Yeah WW is pretty awesome. I never have a ride or anything to the meetings so kinda doing it on my own. I'm gonna look more into the vinegar thing.!

Yup schools out for the summer. Staying up and sleeping in. I've been lazy so far and need to pop in some exercise videos though! Thanks everyone and I'm excited to start! I'll deifnitly PM you andrea. I have my internet taken away right now for back talking but should get it back soon that way I can be on alot more! I'll pm you once I get it.

Sammi
xsammix is offline   Reply With Quote