Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-25-2006, 10:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/220/135

Default Hello

Hey there! Im LauraCarrot hehe and i thought id say hi while i was looking around... anyways..... Hello

Im a 27 yr old preschool teacher. I love chasing after my four yr olds and my neice but my weight has kept me from doing much of that. I struggle with the way i look even though i know beauty is really on the inside. I dont like the way i look..... part of my weight problem is because i do fight with depression and food has become a comfort thing... specially chocolate and icecream hehe... I just found out that my 10 yr highschool reunion ( yikes ) is coming up at the end of June next yr.. most of those kids remember me as being big... not as big as i am now.. but big.... Im not doing this weight loss for them... im doing it cause for my own sanity.... and my own self esteem... I NEED to do it... its a life or death situation.... its hard when you get people around you saying you need to but when it comes to being supportive.. thats at the opposite spectrum.... i used to be on those diet pills... and energy pills... bad results every time.... so im not gonna diet.. im gonna change my eating habits..... with the Weight Watchers Plan.... and as for the depression.. well its being taken care of.. its just gonna take time... Right?

Last edited by LauraCarrot; 05-29-2006 at 09:36 PM. Reason: had time to think about what i wanted to say....
LauraCarrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 09:51 AM   #2  
300+ Chick

Hello Lauracarrot.. Welcome! Good luck with your weight loss efforts!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote