Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-03-2006, 08:33 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 238/238/150

Height: 5'3

Gee, I just had to but in this "Northern" conversation. I am from Beloit, Wi. originally but, I worked in Rockford at Cherryvale Mall. I lived in Beloit but Rockford was my stompin grounds. Havent been up there in about 6 years though. BTW, I have a trampoline too but I am a little intimidated to jump on it being that its outside and My "cute" neighbor might drive by.
natascharenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 10:55 AM   #17  
*~Christina~*

S/C/G: 220/193/150

I like your ticker natascharenee! (pretty name too)
I love our trampoline. We jumped fpr about 3.5 hours last night! and it was cold outside!
Today looks real nice, I think we'll go jump in an hour or two.

I would jump on my trampoline even though there was a cute neighbor. You never know, maybe they'd want to join ya! LOL

I don't have neighbors, but I bet I would feel embarrased if I did...

Rockford's not too far at all! I like Northern Illinois. I also like Northern Wisc. Eagle River to be more specific. BEAUTIFUL! Except for the black bears, they scare me! Lol
Cute_n_curvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:42 PM   #18  
Enjoy the day!

I bought an Urban Rebounder and recently sold it because it made me nausious like motion sickness LOL Everyone laughs at me when I tell them but it's totally true. I loved doing it but just couldn't - but they are really great workouts. 5 mins and my calves were feeling it.
Brendalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 09:45 AM   #19  
*~Christina~*

S/C/G: 220/193/150

brendalee~ I felt the motion sickness a few times in our trampoline, but then I just kept pushing myslef, then I almost peed. LMAO
But I think I would be sad if the motion sickness kept happening. I think having an empty stomach vs a full stomach might have something to do with it? I dunno.... But that was just my experiance.
Cute_n_curvey is offline   Reply With Quote