Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-29-2006, 04:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/185/160

Default What do I do?????

I have no idea what to do. I for the most part of my life never had a weight problem. Suddenly, one day I realize that I have gone from a size 10 to a size 14. I read and read about diets, but I have no clue what to do. I need someone to tell me what I do next. Help - is there anyone who can give me good advice. I have looked into low carb dieting, sugar busters, Susan Powder, the south beach diet, the cabbage soup diet, and just recently the Sonoma diet. I know I need to exercise. I live on a very busy rural route with no sidewalks, so any suggestions there would be helpful also. Please keep in mind that I am not financially able to join a gym and really don't want to. I was hoping someone knew a good in home exercise routine they could pass on to me.

what do I do?
Nu2Fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 04:53 PM   #2  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Welcome and I know you will find a lot of support here. Which plan you go on is up to what fits best with your personal life. I am on Atkins. As for exercise, you could try some workout tapes at home. I walk outside or use my treadmill. I have also used some old Richard Simmons tapes that were given to me. I have an exercise ball that I use sometimes too. Good Luck and know that you can make it work even if money is limited.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote