Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-06-2006, 09:00 AM   #1  

Default Newbie here!

Hello everyone

This is my first time on these forums. I usually post on Handbag.com but came across these forums when making a ticker.

I am only 5ft 2 and currently weigh 10st 8lb which is far too much for my height. My ultimate goal is 8st 7lb.

I have never been over weight before but recently have been eating like a pig. I have just been greedy, eating all the time not just when I am hungry. The amount I have been eating is disgusting and I am not surprised I have put all this weight on.

I go to the gym at least 3 times a week, usually doing classes such as Body Pump and Body Combat. Exercise isn't the issue with me as I have done it for years and enjoy it. The issue is food - the amount I eat and what I eat.

I am not going to follow a specific diet as I can't be bothered measuring and counting or only eating certain foods with certain other foods. I am just going to really cut down on the amount that I eat and stop eating so much cr*p like chocolate and crisps. I am going to keep a food diary.

So, I really need some of this!
pink-sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote