Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-04-2006, 07:25 PM   #1  

Default New to the forum

I am new to this sight i just found it today im not really sure what all of this is about the whole buddy thing but if anyone can fill me in on it and maby help me out it would be greatly appreciated. sick of being the fat girl in a group of hot twenty somethings. everyone always saying oh you dont look that big and well maybe if you just tried harder and the worst for me "well you have a beautiful face and a great personality". Sorry been a hard day and i tend to just rant. I am PA member just to let yall know.
pookaUPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 07:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 174/164/140

Height: 5'5

Hi and this place is where you want to be to get support, and give it ... Everyone here is so nice... I can completly relate to the whole your not that big or you dont need to lose any weight thing got it all the time, and still do.... I know you'll succeed.. You can do this
Lady Jackyl is offline   Reply With Quote