Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-30-2006, 05:30 PM   #1  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Talking Newbie, here.. anyone not have a bud?

First I am SO happy to be able to post finally. I signed up yesterday and I was having a complete mind trip and really needed someone to talk to, to vent to. Someone who KNOWS how I feel and has been in my shoes.

I have tried other support type sites but this is the first I have found where nearly everyone here has either been overweight/obese or does not have the "skinny gene" and actually has to work to maintain.

I am over my mind trip and am feeling better today.

here is a little bit about me, I am 24 mother of two, I have been overweight my whole life, my highest weight was 260 I now weigh 170, and I am 5'4. i was down to 156 but the holidays and some relationship issues happened and I kinda feel off track. Im ready to get back on track and get it done. I have a large frame so idealistically I want to weigh 140 basically a size 5 I think would be a good size for me. At 156 I was wearing 7/8's so I think that its achieveable. So.. anyone that would like to be my buddy that would be great.
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 07:31 PM   #2  
Soon2BFit

S/C/G: 246.2/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Default Welcome

Hi and

This is a great place to be and I'm sure you will find many supporters here. I've gotten so much support since I joined and it's helped to get me back on track with weight loss and exercise.

Best Wishes
Denise
GR8 2B48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 07:38 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 174/164/140

Height: 5'5

Hi,,, wanted to welcome you to the forum this place is wonderful.. very supportive. If you really want to lose weight this is the place to be. And I know you'll be in those size 5's soon
Lady Jackyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:39 PM   #4  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Thanks alot, I really do like it here already. It reminds me alot of a board I used for a little while when I was pregnant with my daughter. It was called Bellies and Babies, it was here one day and gone the next with no warning.. I was sooo sad. Anyways, hope that doesnt happen here.
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote