Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-19-2006, 08:12 PM   #1  

Wink Im In Desperate Need Of A Buddy

I'm a 17 year old girl and i live in Bronx, NY over this past sumer i lost about 20 pounds but it seems i gave up on all the good diet habits i made. I really need a buddy because i seem to do better when i have someone that i can do things with like losing weight. None of my friends are trying to lose weight so its just me. I seem to want to lose the weight really badly but i cant seem to do it i guess its will power . I just need to find a friend that is trying to lose weight and can keep me on my toes and i can do the same for them. I am the worst at getting to the gym because its all new to me and i dont do very well with big groups of people. I hope someones out there if there is send me a private message and Good Luck everyone and thanx in advance.
LilMiSsLoVeLy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:20 PM   #2  
chick on the beach

S/C/G: 215/208/150

im here and always willing to lisen
want_it_bad is offline   Reply With Quote