Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-16-2006, 04:51 PM   #1  
~*~Nikki~*~

Default Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! My name's Nikki, I'm a 17 year old girl from PA. I signed up to the site awhile ago, but I only checked the boards every few weeks. I'm looking for inspiration and just, interested in reading other peoples journeys through the weight loss process.
I started exercising years ago (mostly doing Tae Bo back then) and I lost 30 pounds from that. I found other videos to use that weren't as exausting as Tae Bo, so I think these videos really helped me to maintain my weight. I'm just starting to use a TurboJam dvd which is so much fun. I don't think of myself as over weight, I just want to lose more weight so that I don't feel as uncomfortable with myself as I do right now.
Well, I just wanted to make an introduction thread so maybe I can get to know some of yous on the board. Good luck everyone!
ButterflyBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 08:22 AM   #2  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Welcome Nikki-I do both the tae-bo and the turbo jam workouts also. I find I get bored if I don't change it up fairly often. Congrats on your 30 pounds. I'm glad to hear that the tapes are helping you maintain that. As I get closer to my goal, worries of maintenance are creeping in. Well, glad to have you on the boards.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote