Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-13-2006, 12:38 PM   #1  
Chrissy

S/C/G: 166/152/140

Height: 5'9"

Default Anyone want these 30 pounds?

Hi ya'll my name is Chrissy I have been lurking on the boards this past week and so heres my intro

I live in Maryland I have 3 kids ages 8,5 and 3. I started my diet last week and I've lost 1 pound. My diet is basically counting my calories (was eating 2000-3000) now I am eating between 1200-1400. I am an overeater so if I don't pay attention I really just loose myself in the food and before I know it....I gained 15 pounds during the winter. So add that 15 with the other 15 I was trying to loose last summer! lol my goal is to be back where I was when my husband and I met. I am also doing excercise videos @ home and jogging outdoors when the weathers nice.

I don't know what else to say! so I leave it at that. I'm going to meet up with my husband for lunch. We are going to the park I'm wearing my excercise clothes so I can go jog around the lake once or twice and add in some more cardio. I look forward to talking with everyone!

Chrissy
kindred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 12:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

welcome Chrissy. Have you had a look in calorie counters? There are a couple of daily threads there ... and exercise accountability threads under fitness and a thread for folks who are 'almost there' under support groups and .... Well, we'll find some places for you to fit in very nicely. We're glad you're here.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 10:02 PM   #3  
Chrissy

S/C/G: 166/152/140

Height: 5'9"

thanks for the welcome and pointers I'll go check it out
kindred is offline   Reply With Quote