Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-06-2006, 09:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 172.5/172.5/130

Default New South Beacher - would like a buddy

Hi everyone!

I just started SB & wondered if anyone else was looking for someone to buddy up with? This is my first time doing SB, I did Atkins about a year ago with great results, just got lazy I guess. I have alot of temtation between the kids & work. I'm 32 (still new at this so bear with me) but I am married & have 3 kids - ranging in age from 15 yr old ds, 12 yr old dd & 2 yr old ds. I have really put the extra pounds on lately...not sure why. I have yo yo'd for a couple of years now (since the baby) & think like with anything else it would be easier to do when you have someone to do it with you. Just let me know if anyone is interested.
hunters mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 09:39 PM   #2  

Hi, I have been doing South Beach for about a month and a half. I lost 9 pounds in the first three weeks or so but then got sick and have just stayed the same weight since then. Now I am trying to get back on track because I need to loose 60 more pounds. I too did Atkins in the past with good results but it's hard for me to do it because I don't really like meat or chicken, I prefer to eat mostly vegetarian.

I am not in your age bracket, but could use a buddy too. (Actually I have 2 sons that are your age.) No hard feelings if you prefer someone closer to your age and situation (kids, husband, work)
jrnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 07:44 AM   #3  

Do you want to buddy up? I need to start SB again today and I need a buddy too (one buddy ideally). Let me know so we can arrange writing scedules or if you want any tips / rules blah blah. have to go to work right now but pls let me know and I will write in more detail later.
brandyandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:00 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

We have a whole Forum on South Beach here. Just scroll down and grab a beach towel and umbrella! There's lots of room, support and good information on The Beach.
Here's the link:http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=113
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote