Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-06-2006, 02:49 AM   #1  

Smile Newbie

Hi! I hope I am doing this right. lol I am 46 years old and am sooo fat! I keep gaining and gaining and gaining!!!! I am over 300 right now and dont own any scales. Not many go that high.
Anyways I want to lose weight and cant seem to get motivated. It is constantly on my mind. At work everytime I order new pants, it is always I size bigger and I wonder.... Will they say they dont make them that big the next time I order them? They dont have stretchy ones. We can only wear zip up the front ones. lol I dont buy anything with zippers, at home.
I had hoped that by reading everyones posts, I would find the motivation.
I am divorced and have 2 grown or almost grown kids. My youngest is still living with me. She needs to lose weight also. Hate seeing her like that at her age. Well I hope this works for me and then rubs off on her.
Desires2bslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:13 AM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

HI, You can lose weight if you really want to. Yes, it takes a lot of work but it's so worth it. But you already know that or you wouldn't be here/ We all came to this site looking for help and found it here. If you want an e-mail buddy let me know and I will give you my e-mail. If you want to join a group we have a great one that's called 50's. I know you're not 50 yet, but some of our ladies aren't. We're all supportive and we've all been there! Hope to see/hear from you
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 01:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

There's also a couple of threads for those of us in our 40's, low carbers, calorie counters, mothers .... you get the picture. Tell us a little more about what you'd like to eat and do and we'll point you in the right direction.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 02:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 151/128.5/115 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB
There's also a couple of threads for those of us in our 40's, low carbers, calorie counters, mothers .... you get the picture. Tell us a little more about what you'd like to eat and do and we'll point you in the right direction.
Hi Susan, I'm new here too and was wondering if you could point me in the direction of the 40's thread (will be there in a couple of months). I also noticed you are from SW Ontario, me too!
MrsMoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 03:02 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Sure can ... here we are .....
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73891
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote