Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-05-2006, 08:26 AM   #1  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Cool Looking for a buddy..........

HI
Since I was 9 yrs old I have been on diets, but now I know it is important to eat right. I posted on the support group about my problems with exercise machines, and am looking for someone who can support me with eating issues especially. I like to exercise, when I motivate myself to do it, but have not motivated myself in years. I am a semi? vegeterian, you can say, I don't eat chicken, turkey, pork or meat. Only fish. The problem with me is I like pizza, fries, Ice cream, cookies, you get the idea. When I eat healthy I start loosing inches easily, but I don't have the motivation to do it. I have tried Journels, and after a few days stop writing in them. I have alot of financial problems right now, and this makes me depressed, plus I am in a marriage that I have no support, and have moved to an area where I don't know anyone and I have always had difficulty making friends. I am 37, soon to be 38, mom to 2 kids and 2 cats. I am 5'8" and wear a size 22 in clothes, I weigh about 240-45, I am not sure, I left my scale in New Orleans, and it is in a garbage dump probably. I want to go to my size of 14 when I was 19 and loose about 90 lbs. I am looking for someone to just be there for me , listen to me and I will listen to you. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks.
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 08:41 AM   #2  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Hello and Welcome! Good Luck with your weight loss!! You can do it!!
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 09:45 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome!
In case "the perfect buddy" doesn't come along right away, please keep posting!
I've made some wonderful friends through posting here over the years... real keepers.
Please feel welcome to join us here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64 or anywhere that you feel you "fit in"!
I wish you the very best...
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:24 AM   #4  

Hiya Kitty, and welcome, welcome, welcome!!

Gosh, you've had some year, and I'm so glad you're here to tell about it. You're so strong and brave to take steps to be your very best YOU. Keep up the great work!

I'm on Day 5/Wave 1 of the Sonoma diet, and I really like it. It's ovo-lacto/vegan friendly (at least it reads that way, I'm not a vegetarian), and I haven't been hungy at all, although I'm sure looking forward to the natural sugars in Wave 2 (fruit). Drop on by the Sonoma Forum if you're interested in learning more.

I've battled depression myself, and it's really shocking how a change in your lifestyle can positively affect it. And we're at a great age (I'm 37, too!), old enough to know better and young enough to do it again anyway! As much as I hated turning 35, the changes I've made recently in my life are really making me look forward to 40...

Post often! There are lots of great people here, willing to give support on all kinds of subjects. You've got friends here.

Deb
debbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:44 AM   #5  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Default Hiya Kitty!

Hi Kitty, and welcome, I'm a newbie myself, and it is so great to be able to find people who can support what you are doing. I know what you mean about not making friends easily and moving somewhere new. My husband is in the Navy (and I used to be) so we are always moving right about the time that I finally start making friends. Feel free to pm me if you need to talk... I am trying to be a good motivator for anyone who feels they need it, because at the moment, I am in a motivated "go get the world" kind of mood... I have finally stopped letting the fact that I hate where we live get me down.. I hope that you can find all the support and motivation you need here, like I have.

Dee
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote