Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-24-2006, 10:12 AM   #1  
wot the...

Default Another Newbie!

Hi I'm katie, 21 from the UK.
I've always (almost) been a bit on the heavy side. I was a chubby 13 yr old, but lost it throughout school assuming it was puppy fat. After school however i found the dreaded internet and chatrooms so for about 6 months i didnt do much apart from sit in front of this thing till silly oclock in the morning eating. thankfully that didnt last too long and i got my social life back where it left off. Then i found alcohol, still young i must have consumed so much (most cider and beer!) and the weight continue to climb although not as fast as you'd think.

I was still quite a beer drinker right up until i got pregnant and then ... well the rest you could say is history. He's 5 months now the lil terror and i've decided to do something as i've got a wedding to go to in april. I know i wont reach my target but i'm hoping i can drop a good few pounds.

Anyone else who can try and motivate me would be lovely as my partner is one of those blokes who can eat all he wants and doesn't gain a pound and doesn't see why he should give up his pizzas and crisps.
Hope to speak to some one soon!
x
ll_tatie_ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 12:22 PM   #2  
fat little dragoness

S/C/G: 172/171.5/130

Don't you just hate people like that, the ones who can eat anything and all they want and never get fat? Well, maybe not hate, but envy them. I know how hard it is. I am trying to loose 50 lbs. My sister is fatter than I am, she is almost at 200 lbs. I wish she would try to loose her weight, she doesn't seeem to care about how much she weighs. Her boyfriend is very skinny. Part of our weight problem is hereditary, part of it has to do with how much we eat and how active we are. I have cut down the amount of food I eat. I am also drinking water and getting exercise. I wish you luck, Tatie. Stay away from that pizza and chips.
Sapphireangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 02:57 PM   #3  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

S/C/G: 323/---/290

Height: 5"5

Hi katie

im Teresa im 23 from london uk and ive just joined this site , im doing WW at home as i find this the easiest plan for me as i can eat what i like aslong as i stick to the points system and i have lost 2 stone on it before. I wish you luck with losing the weight and if u need a buddy im here for you, and congratulations on your baby boy im hoping to have one myself soon.

Teresa
treezuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 05:51 AM   #4  
wot the...

I did try WW and i was loosing but its hard to go these meetings when you have a lil un who doesn't want 2 b there and lets the whole room know! Most meetings i had to leave or jus go and get weighed and not stay but i think for the amount you pay a week its not worth it!
ll_tatie_ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 08:38 AM   #5  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

S/C/G: 323/---/290

Height: 5"5

I agree too thats why i do it at home now cos i still have all the books , so it easier but good luck with whatever you decide to try and if u need someone to talk to im here.

Teresa
treezuk is offline   Reply With Quote