Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-20-2006, 03:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/165/120

Talking Another new girl looking for support and a weight loss buddy

Hello all! I am ready to lose some serious weight! I keep saying it but now I am ready to do something about it! I hope that I can find support, information, and a weight loss buddy. I would like to have someone around my own age that also has children. I am 26 with 2 children and am so excited about losing weight so I can fit in my skinny jeans and get my bikini out of the closet!!
krissylynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 05:35 PM   #2  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Talking New Also and looking for buddy

I think this may be a perfect match. I am also 26 years old and I have three children. I am a stay at home mom and have about 35 more pounds to lose. I think it would be great if we could talk and keep each other motivated. Hey who knows maybe by this summer we will be fitting into that bikini. I think my husband would have a heart attack. Anyway if you think I could be of help to you I am here
Tina30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/165/120

This sounds great. I look forward to getting to know you better! What diet are you using to help you lose? Let me know and I hope to talk to you soon, Buddy!
krissylynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:49 AM   #4  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

I am not using any specific diet. I have although tried Atkins and did good for awhile. I gained all the weight back though when I quit. I am know just trying to eat sensible and not deprive myself. So far it is working pretty well. I know for me the key is exercise. I have to do it or I won't see the results I want. I think we will really be able to help each other. Are you on any specific plan? Talk with you soon.
Tina30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:02 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 168/158/126

Height: 5'3"

Hi, I am 30 and just had a baby six months ago. I need to loose 30 pounds, although only 10 are from the pregnancy and would like to join your challenge. I am not on any specific diet. When I deprive myself, I end up binging and putting on more weight. My key is to exercise, although i am too lazy and keep making excuses.

Is there a certain guideline that you would like to establish? Like to post i day a week how much we have lost?.
uschim is offline   Reply With Quote