Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-14-2006, 08:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 155/155/120

Smile Hi! I'm looking for a buddy!

I just came across this site the other day and I'm looking for a buddy. I've been struggling with my weight for quite a while and I'm tired of not reaching my goals. I know that having a buddy would really help. I've always struggled with my weight, but it's gotten harder in recent years because I quit smoking (about 15 months ago) and I've been under a lot of stress (both good stress and bad). I feel as if I'm at a turning point in my life and I need to be healthy and happy with my body to make the most of those changes. I enjoy working out when I can get into the habit of it-- my biggest challenge seems to be limiting what I eat. My goal is to lose a total of 30-35 lbs. I would love to hear from anyone who is looking for a buddy!
Ocean578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 01:19 PM   #2  

Hey Ocean!

Sounds like we're at similar start points with similar goals! I stated trying to lose last fall and have been about 10lbs successful with the goal of losing another 25-30. I want to get down to 130ish by summer because I have two siblings getting married (and did mention that they're both younger?? and that I'm still single????) and I want to look fab.

If you're interested, let me know.

Cheers,
Loey
loey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 08:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/168/135

Default buddy here

Hi,
I am looking to loose 35lbs. and have struggled with weight loss forever.
I usually loose the weight, but keeping it off is hard. I am turing 37 next month and looking to find someone to support me as well as give support too.
Would love to hear from you. If you would like you can send a private message with your email.
Keep focused and remember The weight did not come on overnight.

JH
formyheart is offline   Reply With Quote