Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-13-2006, 08:22 PM   #1  
Something's gotta work

S/C/G: 246/244/160

Smile Starting Again...looking for help

I don't know if it's been my mother's recent harumphing around me and pointing out that my weight has gone back up, my desire to not have to go to the back of a store to buy my clothes and spend a lot more on them, or maybe just that nagging feeling that my boyfriend is moving towards the next step and I don't want to be the size of my whole bridal party.
I've been on and off of WW for a long time. I'm currently off. I did relatively well on it the last time I was involved, but couldn't always make the meetings and the leader moved away, being replaced by someone who was more preachy than encouraging.
I feel that having someone to own up to and to have the continuous support is an added bonus. Not to say that I wouldn't get that from my bf, but it's not the same.
So if there's any kind soul out there that's also looking for someone to help and prod along when the going gets tough, please let me know. I'm hoping to get this on the right foot.
Thanks!
christina_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 01:05 AM   #2  
Feeling the burn

You've come to the right place! Getting started can seem pretty hard, but once you get going, it gets better. Well, you know this anyway since you have done it before

Drop me a line if you ever need some encouragement or a kick in the butt hehe

Fit_Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 08:39 AM   #3  
Cruisin' for a Losin'

S/C/G: 278/249/170

Height: 5'9"

I totally understand. It is so hard to admit that you fell and have to get back up on the wagon.

I just began weight watchers (about my 50th attempt to lose weight!!) I do it at home, I was thinking about joining meetings, as I am not always so successful alone.

Good Luck

Mari
Chestnutlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 12:09 PM   #4  
banned

i too am starting over on ww and could use the help.....
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 04:51 PM   #5  
Something's gotta work

S/C/G: 246/244/160

Thanks for the encouragement, gals
I know that I'm going to need those kicks in the butt often enough. I have those nasty habits of falling back a few times.
Andrea, let me know if you want to buddy up and we can help keep track of eachother.
christina_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote