Looking for a buddy

• I'm 19 and getting married this June and I am trying to lose quite a bit of weight. I live in Arkansas so the weather is right, so I'm considering buying a big trampoline for the backyard. I use to love jumping on the one I had and I began to gain a lot of weight when it wore down. I am hoping to be a size 9 by the wedding, considering I'm a size 13-14 now. I went to get a wedding dress and settled for a size 18 :-( and I don't feel content with how big I've gotten. I'm going to treat myself with a second dress if I can lose all the weight. Need someone to talk to on a regular basis to keep my in track.

Thanks

Shannon
  • Hi and welcome. I think you'll be able to find the support you need here at 3fc. I think you'll like it here too.
    It's snowing like blazes here today again. If I had nice weather, I'd be walking ... and the price is right!
    Tell us what you're planning to do foodwise.
    Ya know that trampoline sounds kinda young and fun, doesn't it? I wonder if any of our neices and nephews have one ...
  • I think food wise, I am going to try to stick to three meals a day instead of my usual routine. I must have a great metabolism because I don't work out or anything and I eat non stop. I figure I'd be much bigger than I am now if my metabolism wasn't working well. I have a problem where I eat when I am bored, don't even realize I am doing it, and I never get full. I use to have a trampoline and I jumped on it every second the day when I wasn't at school and I was so slim back then. I think if I was to get off the couch and stop eating as much and just do something physical, I'd be able to loose some pounds.
  • Eat less and move more .... You're absolutely right.

have you been reading other threads? Found anything that sparks your thinker