Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-07-2006, 07:52 PM   #1  

Smile WW repeater, 44, single female, needs a buddy

Hi - I am a Weight Watchers repeater. Repeating because I know the program works when I work the program. I have been within 6 lbs of goal two times. I am 44 single but dating. I am a busy, well-employed mom of a teenager. Can you say stress? I would like to loose 40 lbs this time around. I could use some encouragement, someone to be accountable to.
amybunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:34 PM   #2  

Hi, I'm a 42 single working Mom of a teenager I have been on weight watchers(2nd time) for 3 weeks now. I have 50 ish pounds to go and would love to buddy up with you I'll IM you my email address and you can email me if your interested. Good luck with your program.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 09:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225-(32 bmi)/196/174-(24bmi)

Height: 5'10"

Default 45 WW lifetimer that fell off the WW wagon

Hi,
I am married, 45, have one son who is 20 away at college and a son who is 18, senior in high school. I am back at WW. Got to my lifetime goal in 1995. Didn't stay there too long. When I finally got back to WW, I was 40 pounds from my lifetime goal and actually 20 pounds heavier than the first time I walked through their doors in 1994. Actually, now that I am 45, my goal weight is higher. Yeah, I guess. I know that WW is the only thing that has worked for me, when I follow the plan. Today is the day before Valentine's Day and I am eating everything in sight and not counting the points. Doesn't help that I teach second grade and my workplace is always filled with cupcakes and other goodies. I live in California and it has been in the high 60s, low 70s. People are already wearing shorts. Having to expose these white cellulite legs to the world should be motivation enough. I always tell myself that it will be different this spring/summer. I would love to have a buddy. You can't tell it from this email, but I really am a positive person. Really the only thing I am unhappy about in life is my weight.
SASCS is offline   Reply With Quote