Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-12-2006, 07:04 PM   #1  

Red face need buddy for support

Hey there my name is gladys and i'm 18 going on 19 next month. I weigh 236 and i really need some one to push me when i feel weak, and i will do the same for you. Right now i really just want to get down to 200 and then from there to 180. I'm so excited
MaryMacInBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 08:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 168/190/125

Height: 5'4"

Hello Gladys, I'm Krissie. I'm actually 16, going on 17 next month. I am looking for someone to be friends with and to help motivate as well as be motivated myself. I know you may not reply back to me because of my age, but I would like to hear from you. Like you, I need to lose some weight for my heart, (the doctor said so.)If you chose to reply, my preferred contact is my e-mail address which is [email protected] ,but you can contact me on this site if you wish! I look foward to hearing from you soon!

~ Krissie
tweetyandme is offline   Reply With Quote