Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-10-2006, 04:42 PM   #1  

Default New to this board

Hello ladies,
I am also new to this board and gosh do I ever need help. I have balloon to a huge 240lbs. I need moral support, encouragement and someone who is willing to talk me out of eating all that sweet stuff. Thats my downfall(Sweets.)I use to drink soft drinks all the time but finally stopped that.My family just don't understand how I feel. I am almost 55 years old. Have 2 grown daughters and 4 grandkids. My husband is a meat and potato man.Please I need someone on my side who understands how hard it is for us to lose weight.
By the way I live in Texas. Maybe some of you out there live in this state too.I just need a friend and a whole lot of will power.
Weight to lose,
Polly C
Polly C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:53 PM   #2  

Wink

Hi Polly C welcome and you have found the right place because there are lots of great support group and wonderful buddy and we all understand ,and are on your side with how hard it is I am sure you will have lots of support ,good luck on your road to the you that you wish to be
butter ball no more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 04:16 PM   #3  

bump
butter ball no more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 04:41 PM   #4  
Egy Kis Lany

Welcome, Polly!
My circumstances are *much* different than yours...
... single, college student, St. Louis/Louisville, don't like sweets (salt and fat is my downfall...cheese...)...

but I've found that people are supportive no matter what! I'm sure that you'll find the support and help and friends here that will guide you on your journey.

Start looking around in forums and asking questions, everyone is super helpful!
PhysDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 08:12 PM   #5  
300+ Chick

Hello Polly.. Welcome.. I sure can relate of the sweets attack. I am huge sweets eater and always keep sabatoge my efforts. Am 39, single, no kids, living in NJ.. Good luck with your weight loss efforts.. Private Message me for that extra moral support.. I battle the same issue with sweets. and WE CAN DO THIS!! One day at a time.. Hugs..
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote