Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-01-2006, 10:50 PM   #1  
Choose Your Attitude!

S/C/G: 208/193/140

Talking Another new Fat Chick!

Hey everyone, I thought I would take a few minutes to introduce myself. My name is Heather, Im 29, married for almost 8 years to Chad...We live in Mid Michigan.... I drive a school bus for special needs kids for a living and he is a firefighter/paramedic.

Im here because Im on this weight loss journey again, and I thought I could come here and get some good support to help me out, as well as give some to others in my same position!! I used to belong to another site similar called cyber diet sisters, but thought I would come here instead because their are tons more resources here!!

Im looking to lose much more weight than I already have, but Im on my way... just need a bit more of a push! If anyone would like to chat my yahoo and AIM are listed... or I added them somewhere anyway! Im always up for a new friend!!

Thanks for reading... Let's get losing!

heather
princess_atti2ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 08:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

13 pounds is nothing to sniff at. You're doing great. Tell us what you've been doing so far.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:08 AM   #3  
300+ Chick

Welcome!...Way to go on your 13 Lbs loss so far! You are off on a great start..Keep it going!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:33 AM   #4  
Choose Your Attitude!

S/C/G: 208/193/140

Well so far I have been doing WW here at home... I don't go to the meetings, just trying to stick to counting my points here! Not doing too bad so far, Im trying to pick up on getting exercising done, but Im getting there. I have the biggest loser DVD and I have been doing that since it first came out, I even got my hubby to join me!!

Thanks everyone for your support!!
princess_atti2ed is offline   Reply With Quote