Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-30-2006, 12:21 PM   #1  

Default New From Colorado!

I'm new and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mysti, and I live in Colorado. I'm 31, a mom, wife, homeschooler, and webmaster. I decided I needed to make some serious changes over a week ago when out of the blue, I got on the scale.. and wanted to cry the rest of the day. The next day I started and went back to a low-carb lifestyle since I know my body reacts well to it. I have lost quite a bit before on it, but fell off due to a lack of self control.

I am here longing for community, and support. I hope I can offer the same to you all. Kinded spirits can really make a difference in ones success.

Thanks for listening, now i'm off to read the other threads.
Falon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 12:29 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 220/188/170

Height: 5'5"

Default Hello

Hey, Misty. Just wanted to tell you I know how you feel. Every time I look at the scale, and even if it just 1 pund gone, it gives me the fuel to keep trying. You are in the right place for motivation. I just started and I love it. Seeya 'round!

MiaManning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 03:39 PM   #3  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Hi Misty, welcome! Support is a huge key to success in this weightloss journey! the more you can get the better! Way to go on your loss so far! You are doing great!! Keep it up! Cant wait to see more successes from you!! You can do it!
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 04:02 PM   #4  

Thank you both! Congrats on your losses as well!

In a country where large portions, bad fats, carbs, and sugar make up a complete meal, it can be difficult.. So long as there is a place to go and friends to make, anythings possible. I'm just glad I found this place. The more I look around, the more postive I feel in this challenging adventure! -
Falon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 11:17 AM   #5  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Hello and Welcome!! Good Luck on your weight loss!! You can do it!
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote