Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-29-2006, 02:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 328/?/140

Height: 5'3"

Smile Turn 30 this year,,,,,,,,,,,Looking to lose alot to get sexy in my 30's

Hello Girls I am looking to find buddies that are wanting to lose to get sexy and healthy in their 30's...

My name is Tonya and I am 29, mother of three boys and have been married for almost 2 years... I weigh 270 in 2000 I weighed 315 so I have not gotten very far. My Life Has been a roller coaster with problems of all kinds . My son the 2 and half year old was born three months early weighed 1 pound 5 oz. 12 surgerys later is doing fine... so that is why my name is chubbystress I am big in the middle from all the stress I been through...

So if u need a friend write me back...
chubbystress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 07:16 PM   #2  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Im turning 30 this year too, in November and thats why I actually came here also! I dont want to be unhealthy forever and Ive decided that "30" is my year!! My Niece is planning a big party for my 30th and I want to look good!! So im on my way!! Feel free to PM me anytime!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 09:42 PM   #3  
Lyn

S/C/G: 227/211/209

I am turning 30 this year too! I turn 30 in July and would love to celebrate my 30's in a nice sundress and not worry about sucking in our not moving my arms (hate arm flab!). The reason my sign is BigBone is because I used to joke with my friends in college about not being fat but just big boned.....unfortuntately I have reached and all time weight high of 227 and now consider myself just plain old fat. Soooooo I have decided to lose weight and try to do it the healthy way--with support. I hope this forum can help give me the support I need to stay focused and reach my goal of 165!
BigBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 10:17 PM   #4  

Talking 30 and sexy here we come....

Hey Girls, I know we can do this.... You both have less weight to lose then me and my birthday comes before yours.... But I know that if we stick together we can get down in size....

My problem is I don't eat right, like not eatting breakfast.... Because I am not sure what to eat any more.... Do You Have That Problem????

And all I do is walk have not did any weight training or any thing....

So can u girls let me know what you eat and do all day????
AND THANK YOU FOR WRITING BACK TO ME
Old 02-01-2006, 11:10 AM   #5  

Hi Ladies - looks like I've found some people I can talk to. I, like all of you, am turning 30 in 2006 (whew.. I said it.. it's real). I've been on an exercise extravaganza for over a year, and have had my ups and downs. Up until this September, I had lost 58lbs, but after the holidays, I packed a whopping 17back on. So i'm working on the downslide, and unfortunately, am struggling with motivation. I'd love to have people who understand.
Shannan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:25 PM   #6  

Smile Doing good

Shannan, Keep up the good work that u have done so far.... That is great that you are staying on even after u had a down fall around the hoidays, It happens to the best of us... did my two miles today so my feet are killing me after work...we can do this together I know it, could U tell me what you eat and how do you workout??? PLEASE
Old 02-02-2006, 12:26 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 285/281/255

Height: 5'7"

Hey there! I also decided 30 was just around the corner and that I wanted to get my act together so that I can look forward to my 30's with gusto! I have 3 children and been married for 7 years. We can all do it together!
Familyof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:46 PM   #8  

Smile

You all have been doing great so far lets keep it up
Old 02-05-2006, 01:40 AM   #9  

Hello Ladies--
Well nice to know I am not the only 29 and holding (for another 4months) I had been dreading my 30th but now have decided 30 is going to be MY Year. I have several goals/dreams but the biggest one is........me! I have alot of weight to lose but want atleast 50 off by my b-day. Would love to hear from you.

Jana
JanaD29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 09:48 AM   #10  

Well, I turned 30 last month and missed the mark as far as reaching my goal weight by that bd.
Been married 9 years and have 2 children. Back in july, I was 6 lbs away from my goal weight but am back to 15 lbs from it now WTH!!

I do everything I am supposed to do as far as exercise (45 minutes of cardio 4-5x/wk and pilates 2-3x/wk for 20 min), I eat a healthy breakfast most days, a healthy lunch and dinner BUT when the kids go to bed...well you know, I pig out .

My hubby doesn't know I do that even though he is in the next room working.

Last night, hubby came home from work at 10ish and as soon as the kids went to bed, even though I counscioulsy KNEW that I was gonna regret it, I did it anyway- its like I have a demon on my shoulder or something.

Right now, my goal is to make goal by the end of june when I have to go to a wedding and darn it, I will look hot .

Sorry to ramble
Harryliker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 07:38 PM   #11  

Jana and Harryliker,

Hello Just wanted to say that it sounds like u both are doing good and getting on your way to a new you. A sexier you... could one of you tell me what you are eatting on a good day??? That is my problem I am not sure how to or know what to eat.... yes that sounds crazy but it is the truth with all this low carb here and low fat and no fat BS it has got me in a knot if u know what i mean.... I don't drink soda and have been eatting less..... So here I am not sure any more

Any way I don't mind if you ramble on because I do and I like it...

let me know how much u got to lose to get to your goal weight....
Old 02-05-2006, 08:07 PM   #12  

Smile

Hope you dont mind if I join you ladies

I too will be turning the BIG 30 this July 24th
myluv4logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 08:33 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 312/ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Hi all! I'd love to be a part of this I also am turning "gulp" 30 this year. I have been married 6 yrs and have 3 children. I had a goal to be under 200 by my bday April 2. Not going to happen! I set this goal back in September when it was attainable but have been screwing around. I know Im going to be very angry at myself when the day comes and I failed but what can I do but get in gear and get as close as I can.
I need motivation. I just put 10 pounds back on in the last 2 weeks. My husband took vacation from work and we ate out alot!! Im such a dope.
I would love to hear from anyone so feel free to write.
Kelly
babyfattimes3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 09:21 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 285/281/255

Height: 5'7"

babyfat - hey, what you have done isn't shabby! Look at what you have accomplished, and try to build your motivation off of that success!

I think it's great that there are a lot of us with the same goal...get healthy and lose weight!
Familyof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 09:58 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 312/ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Thanks but I think why I'm so angry is I lose that weight by September and have been sitting on my butt for the last 6 months, think where I could be if I had keep it going. But oh well Im just going to focus on the future!
It is great there are so many of us. The phrase "Thrity, filirty, and thriving" comes to mind. Its from the movie "Thirteen going on thirty."
Kelly
babyfattimes3 is offline   Reply With Quote