Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-27-2006, 06:01 PM   #1  
Bida Bida Bida

Height: 5'6''

Default been here for a while but want a motivation buddy

Hi all - I am 25 almost 26 living in Sunny California. I realized I need someone to talk to about food and eating - and sometimes motivation for working out. anyone need the same support? don't we all I am about 195 had lost about10 pounds over the summer but gained it back over the last school year.
hope to hear from you soon!
B
bida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 06:22 PM   #2  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

I'd love to buddy up! I say the more support you can get the better! Plus we can always give each other some great ideas on sticking to that healthy eating! We can do it!! You CAN make that mini goal!! Way to go on your 12 lbs gone so far..you are doing GREAT!!! Keep it up!
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 07:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 210/ticker/150

I would love to be your buddy!!! I too am 26 years old and weigh 195. My ultimate goal is to be around 150ish.... I have 2 kids..a 2 1/2 yr old and a 9 wk old baby. I'm currently doing the walk away the lbs dvd's with 2lb weights and have SERIOUSLY restricted my calorie intake...although I cheated tonight and had some pizza rolls Well..tommorow starts a new week I suppose.
Angielynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 09:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/184/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi, I would love to buddy up with you guys. I'm 26 and I'm at 192 and we have about the same amount to lose. I've put on a lot of weight over the last two yrs and I'm really dedicated to losing it. I would like to be down to at least 145 by may. I really think it will help if we could buddy up and motivate each other with our success stories. Good luck to everyone!
Sarah_lee is offline   Reply With Quote