Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-19-2006, 05:13 PM   #1  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Default I'm new too!

to this site but definetly not to weightloss. Growing up I was always very small, when I graduated I weighed 130 lbs. After kids and being dreadfully unhappy for years the weight just packed on till I was well over 200 lbs. in 2001 I managed to lose 75 lbs only to put it all back on by going back to my overeating (emotional eater) ways. So here I am again! I'm hoping to lose 85 lbs, hopefully a big chunk of that by the end of June when my husband and I are taking our 2 girls (ages 10 and soon to be 7) to Disneyworld. I'm looking for a great support team to stand beside me! I know this journey is so much easier with support and encouragement! I'm really looking forward to getting to know alot of new buddies!

~melissa
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 06:19 PM   #2  

Default Good luck!

Looks like we are on the same journey. These boards are awesome though, you will find all the help that you need here. I have started a blog to keep myself accountable, I really look forward to writing online each day.
Good luck.
-Christine
ApplBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 06:40 PM   #3  

Hi, my name is Melissa too and I am a mom of 3 girls, ages 10, 7 and 4.
I'm glad you found us, and I hope you find this board as much of a help and a blessing as I have.
racegirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 12:15 AM   #4  

Default lucky you

I love Msla - I so envy you! I spent my last year in college there, and never wanted to leave. I am back home in Miles City now and probably here to stay, because my husband and I have good jobs and we are established. Maybe when I retire... Anyway, I make it back once in a while. One of my best friends and old roommate is still there so I like to go see her when I can.
april6465 is offline   Reply With Quote