Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-12-2006, 09:35 PM   #1  
BigMamaInMontana

Default New Here

Hi My name is Meaghan i am 27 and single mom to almost 6 yr old twins. I have struggled with weight my entire life and have never been smaller then 145 lbs. I am currently at 234 and am 5ft 9 inches tall.
MTTwinMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 10:34 PM   #2  
Bren from NC

Hi Meaghan. I was new earlier this morning. What diet are you considering?
bb743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 10:56 PM   #3  

Smile I'm in the same boat as you girls..

Hey girls.
I am new too. Thought that maybe this website would help me be accountable. It seems that I won't tell anyone what I weigh except for complete strangers. Ha. Figure that out.

I am 28 and am getting married in exactly 7 months. I started with the whole "diet" idea last week weighing in at 218. So far, down 2 pounds. But hopefully the peanut butter toast that I just ate doesn't count.

I am always willing to keep in touch with people in the same boat as me.
I don't want to chat with anyone that weighs 125 and wants to weight 110. Ha. I need someone that understands what 200 means.

Take care all,
Christine
ApplBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:40 AM   #4  
Bren from NC

Congratulations on your 2 lb. loss. I plan to purchase a digital scale this weekend. I first weighed in on our work scale which was on a Monday. I would like to weigh in on Sunday, but since the office is closed Sunday and Monday, I will be using my own scale and go from there. Hopefully there will not be a big discrepancy in scales.
bb743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:05 AM   #5  

Default Newbie here also

Good morning ladies! I am so glad that their are real women that know what 200 lbs. really means. I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting last night and weighted in at 233.4. I was shocked! Not that shocked, but shocked still the same. The meeting was at 6:30 PM and I had already eatten 3 meals and God only knows how many snacks. Besides that I know I had on a whole ton of clothes.

I am going to go to the meetings this time around. There was such much support at the meeting and so many people with similar habits from young to the very old!

It was actually great! I loved every minute of it! If anyone has any tips for my new WW journey, please let me know.

Good luck to you all!
jenniferkford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 11:32 AM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

Hi, MTTwinMama. I'm a single mom of three in Colorado, and I started out at 240 (I'm 5'7"). I've lost 9 pounds so far. Let me know if you'd like to be "buddies". It's always nice to meet other single parents.
MaWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 12:55 PM   #7  
on my way to HOT !!!

S/C/G: 260/260/150

Height: 5'3

Talking

Hi Ladies !!!

My name is Elizabeth, and well I just had to say hi !! I am 30 yrs old, married (if that's okay) with 2 stepgirls 6 & 4, and a 9 MO Son. I stand at 5'3 (on a good day) and started out on January 1st at my SW274. My CW is 263 !! And my GW is 150

I have created a thread in the Support Groups called The Diet Journey of 2006 ~ 3FC Style !! and would LOVE to have ya'll join us there !! We could all embark on this love weightloss journey together !!

Hope to see you there !!
MommaAshley is offline   Reply With Quote