Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-12-2006, 04:40 PM   #1  

Default Hi Ya'll

New to the forum here and would like to introduce myself. I am a 31 yr old SAHM of two girls, and have a significant amount of weight to lose and would like to buddy up w/ someone of the like! You can PM or email me! Love'd to make new friends!
meltingpotmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 04:55 PM   #2  
on my way to HOT !!!

S/C/G: 260/260/150

Height: 5'3

Smile

Hi

My name is Elizabeth and it looks like you and I are in the same boat ! I am a FT working Mom, but I have a large amount of weight to lose too !! 125 lbs total !!

Would LOVE to get to know you !!!

I have created a new Thread in the Support Forum called The Diet Journey of 2006 ~ 3FC Style

Come join in the fun !!!

Hope to see you and hear from you
MommaAshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 10:41 PM   #3  
its a way of life

Hi! I would love to join in your buddy group. I started mylife change on 1/2/06
so far 9lbs. I started at 284 and down to 275. I decided to just watch calories with no sugar and low carbs and it is working. I also work ft at a job where i sit for 12 hrs a day thank goodness we are on rotating shifts which by the way makes it a little harder to stay on track. I have to loose my weight I can tell all of the changes i was having due to my weight. I was having chest pain, knee pain and i can not walk up a flight of stairs with out feeling like i am going to pass out. I have to do this to save my life
luvyatoo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 11:05 PM   #4  
on my way to HOT !!!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyatoo6
Hi! I would love to join in your buddy group. I started mylife change on 1/2/06
so far 9lbs. I started at 284 and down to 275. I decided to just watch calories with no sugar and low carbs and it is working. I also work ft at a job where i sit for 12 hrs a day thank goodness we are on rotating shifts which by the way makes it a little harder to stay on track. I have to loose my weight I can tell all of the changes i was having due to my weight. I was having chest pain, knee pain and i can not walk up a flight of stairs with out feeling like i am going to pass out. I have to do this to save my life
HI !!!

That would be AWESOME !!! I look forward to getting to know you !! Congrats on your 9 lb weightloss !! GO GIRL !!

Keep up the good work !! I am with you - I sit majority of the day at my job, and it does make it harder.

You can PM me anytime, or post away. The thread I created The Diet Journey of 2006 ~ 3FC Style !!! is listed under the Support Forums. I tried to bump it up tonight

Hope to see you there or hear from you !!
Old 01-13-2006, 11:43 AM   #5  
its a way of life

Thanks That is great. well i go back to work Tonight and I think all those people do is eat. I pack a cooler with water and healthy foods. so if i get a craving all i have to do is pull something out. It has worked wonderful so far.
well i better go to bed now since I have to work untill 7am. thanks again
luvyatoo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 11:55 AM   #6  
on my way to HOT !!!

Talking

I am so glad to hear back from you

I can only imagine that you're very tired from work, but it sounds like you're on the right track for eating healthy !!!

GO GIRL !!!

Come down to the Support Forum and look for a thread called ~ The Diet Journey of 2006 ~ 3FC Style !!

Hope to see you there !!!
Old 01-14-2006, 12:38 PM   #7  

Default hi again...

Going to go in search of that thread...hope to see you all there.
meltingpotmama is offline   Reply With Quote